Internal Medicine Practice of Hagerstown provides a range of general medical care, including the diagnoses and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
General medical treatments include:
- Internal disorders, such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Medication, therapy, and other care to treat or prevent illness.
- Common health problems, such as infections, colds, flu, and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adults and the elderly.
- Counseling and advice about diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Referrals to other physicians for patients with special or difficult problems.
You may call us at (301) 739-0240 to schedule an appointment.